In our society there is so many inequalities and really is a big problem. It us becoming bigger and bigger problem. I feel the reason why inequality is becoming bigger problem is because a lot of people are no aware of it. See we are taught this is how it is suppose to be and we accept it. But when we start looking it closly it is not true this is not right. So that is why it is important to bring awarness of inequality and give you view examples of inequality in our society:
- Economic inequality: there is still inequality when it comes to salaries, women to this day still get less salary than men do for the same position. A lot of people in our society excuse it by saying how women work less, have lower motivation or lower position but this is not accurate. Every analytics that has been done regarding salaries was based on the same position, same amout of hours and more and then they compared the genders and it still turns out men earn more. So no we women actaully also love working and are motivate to work hard for higher positions. Don’t make any more excuses fight for this equality because it will also benifit you trust me.
- Workspace inequality: there is also another inequality regarding women when it comes to workspace for example. Women are treated poorly for example they talk down to you, thinking you can’t do something and more. Also career when it comes to women they have to work way harder for bigger position. And when she finally gets it they also think it is because she did some favour. Our society always needs to excuse women’s success they don’t believe it is all her.
- Race inequlity: when we talk about workspace we also have to mention how huge inequality is when it comes to race some race have huge inequality and have really hard time getting a job or even getting higher position even though they are more than qualified for the position. We are all humans and there is really no need to divide ourselves. It makes me so sad to think how so people might think low of themselves just because our shitty society made them feel. I think all of us humans are amazing and no one is less or better the same.
- Class inequality: what I mean by this is our society see people who earn more or have more money and high class and there for see them are better and more worthy which is 100% false. This is a huge inequality where people with more money treat people with less and it is not okay. It won’t make you better if you treat others poorly there is 0 excuses to this no matter how much money you have. People think having money is power but no honey being kind, being yourself and loving yourself and saying fuck you society is actually power. Money won’t mean anything if you have no one around.
- Inequality men have to deal with: when it comes to inequality it mostly regarding women but there are some inequalities men have to deal with it too. For example because women’s body has been highly sexualize some women will use this to their advantage to gain something, where if man tries it won’t work at all. I am talking about getting into bar underage, getting free entry to a club, getting free drink and more women use their bodies to gain something not all of them. Women dress us sexy to get something and when men do that it won’t work at all trust me. Another thing when somone touches women’s body she can easily report it but when someone does that to men they most likly won’t do it. Just the fact how it makes them look it makes them look weak and our society wants us to see men and very strong. No wonder they hide they feelings and never cry. A man who cries will be called bad names for expressing his feelings. How messed up is this? I think we should show men it is healthy and good thing to cry and not make them feel shitty for doing it.
Inequality is running around our society and we are dealing with it every single day. We shouldn’t have to we also should be able to get the same treatment. This is really hard battle that many generations before us were fighting for and it is really important to bring awarness to it. Not only women are dealing with it men too and we really should stick together fight for this. I turly believe making people aware of these problems and also how to change them will make huge difference.
Reminder: no matter what is your background, your financially situation or family situation you are amazing and worth so much!